Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ice Pop Kozie

My kids LOVE these!  They use them every time we have ice pops.  (which is A LOT, during the Summer)  I love them because I no longer hear about cold fingers.  Win-win. 
These are quick and easy to crochet up and the pattern is really simple. 
I have been making and selling these Kozies since I first learned how to crochet.  We probably have about 15-20 of them scattered though out the house.  :)
I have found that these Kozies fit well over a frozen go-gurt tube, too.  Another Summer snack staple, around here.
Swirls and Sprinkles:  Free crochet ice pop Kozie/cover pattern
Summer colored ice pop Kozies
 You may not copy, change, or sell my patterns in part or in whole.  You may sell your finished product, but I ask that you give credit for the pattern by linking back to me


What you will need:
H hook
Worsted weight yarn 
Scissors
Yarn needle

Abberviations:
Cb-chain
st/st's-stitch/stitchs
sc-single crochet
sl-st-slip stitch

Ch 13
Join with first ch.
ch 1, 1 sc in each ch around.  Do not join.  (13sc)
Without joining, sc in each st around for approx 30 rounds. 
Make less rows if you want yours shorter, more rows if you want yours longer.
Once you have your desired length, sl-st into next st and fasten off
Turn your Kozie inside out and sl-st across the bottom edge.
Fasten off and weave in ends.
Turn your Kozie back right side out.

Have fun with your Kozies.  Use variegated yarns or color changes. :)
Swirls and Sprinkles: Free crochet ice pop Kozie pattern.
4th of July Kozies


No comments:

Post a Comment