Wednesday, March 30, 2022

My Happy Little Pill

This project was so much fun to make.  It took a few tries to come up with a design that I liked, but it was worth the struggle

The first time I made My Happy Little Pill I made two separate pieces and I sewed them together in the center.  The second time I made My Happy Little Pill I made it all in one piece.  I feel like the second option made for a much smoother finished project.

I hope you enjoy this little guy as much as I do!



What you will need

G hook
Worsted weight yarn (2 colors)
Safety eyes
polyfill, or fiberfill
Yarn needle
Scrap black yarn (optional)

You may not copy, change, or sell my patterns in part, or in whole.  You may sell you finished product, but I ask that you give credit for the pattern by linking back to me.  Thank you.



This project is worked in continuous rounds with no joining

Starting with Color A

R1 - Starting with a Magic Ring, 8 single crochet in the ring

R2- 2 sc in each st. 16 sc

R3-7 - 1 sc in each st around. 16 sc

DO NOT FASTEN OFF

This completes the first half of the pill.  

Secure the tail from the magic circle to close up the top of the pill nice and tight.  

Add your safety eyes

Using your scrap yarn and sewing needle, add a little smiley face

To finish the Happy Little Pill

Attach Color B

R8-12 - 1 sc in each st around 16 sc

R13 - sc2tog all the way around 8 sc

Using your fill of choice stuff the project 

R14 - Option 1 -  sc2tog a few more time  to close up the project, fasten off and weave in ends
Option 2 - Leaving a long tail from R13 fasten off and close up the top of the Pill, fasten off and weave in ends

No comments:

Post a Comment