Friday, July 20, 2012

Ponderings

While I should be cleaning and getting things together for packing, I am sitting at my computer trying to make some decisions. 
The one that is is really nagging at me is whether or not I should request a new business name, on facebook.  When I first started out I wasn't doing any crochet.  That came well a year into things.  Now that my main focus is crochet I feel like "Swirls and Sprinkles" just doesn't fit. 
I have a really great name (I think so anyway) picked out.  I have set up a new email for it and know that the fanpage name is available for a personal url. 
I think I can change my name on here...I should check into that! 
I just don't know if it is the right move.  Maybe I should start all over with a brand new page.  What is stopping me from doing that just yet is that I have over 900 fans on my fb page.  I don't want to lose a ton of followers in the process. 
Decisions, decisions.  Have I mentioned that I am a very indecisive person?
Please comment below to give me your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment